Monday, July 26, 2010

Free Hugs for Graduation!

You may have already seen this video: Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy, or one of the other Free Hugs video clips.  They've been circulating and they are really wonderful.  I don't even want to say that much about it.  Just see for yourself.  Trust me -- it's good stuff!  What?  You've already seen it?  Go ahead and watch it again.  Positive interactions, smiles, hugs, and even just positive thinking nourish us and keep us happy and healthy. 

"For one moment our lives met, our souls touched."  - Oscar Wilde
 
Oh right, the graduation part is this: on Sunday, July 25, we had our graduation ceremony in NYC at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.  During my time at IIN, I met some really lovely people (you know who you are!) and had the rare opportunity to learn from some of the brightest doctors, healers, and teachers in our field, including John Douillard, Mark Hyman, Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, Geneen Roth, Marion Nestle, Bernie Siegel, Arthur Agatston, Sally Fallon, Harville Hendrix, Neal Barnard, David Wolfe, David Katz, Barry Sears, Annemarie Colbin, Joel Furhman, Paul Pitchford, and Joshua Rosenthal. And I logged a lot of time on buses between Boston and New York!  But wow, time really flew by.  Oh, and for those family and friends who thought I was finally done with school... not quite yet.  I begin the Integrative Nutrition Graduate Immersion Program next month :-)  Lifelong learner, what can I say?

If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about health coaching or about the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, contact me here.  I'd be happy to talk about what I do and about my experience at IIN.

Eat Well.  Live Well.  Be Well.  Hug Freely.


'FREE HUGS' in a marketplace, ChileImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: