Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Get Well Grounded | Holistic Health & Nutrition NEWS

A quick hello to announce a few new and upcoming things at Get Well Grounded:  

*New Programs
*New Website
*New Presence
*New Post/Recipes
*New Topics?

Today is the first day of September, which used to mean it was starting to feel autumny, but hasn't so much in past years.  We really are in the season of Late Summer, which is one of the 5 (not 4!) seasons recognized in Traditional Chinese Medicine. 

Around here, the first day of September means that my summer coaching offers transition into My 3 Newly Designed and Packaged Health Coaching Programs, which range from 14 days to 6 months in duration:
  1. CLEANSE MY PALATE Program (14 days)
  2. READY FOR CHANGE Program (3 months)
  3. TRANSFORMATION Program (6 months)
Read more about them HERE on the NEW Health & Nutrition Coaching Programs page.

Also, I am currently working on the design of my NEW Website, which will integrate my blog, so you can find all the information you need from Get Well Grounded | Holistic Health & Nutrition in one place.  We are working to transfer all the content from this blog over to the new site, so you'll lose nothing and gain tons.  I'm really excited about it and will let you know as that gets closer.  I expect the change to happen well before the end of September (fingers crossed!). 

Get Well Grounded is now on Facebook and Twitter, so join us there too.

I have another post, about migraines, in the works, and I will be submitting more recipes soon.  But I'd also love to hear from you.  Please e-mail me (getwellgrounded@gmail.com) or comment here on the blog...

What topics would you like to read about?

Is there a health claim or remedy you've always wondered about? 

Let me know.  I'm eager to address your specific interests and concerns/questions.

Eat Well.  Live Well.  Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment