Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We've Moved! Come Join Us At Our New Home...


Hello there.  Thanks for following me here at Blogger.  I recently revamped my main Get Well Grounded | Holistic Health & Nutrition website, and the Get Well Grounded Blog is now integrated into that site.

If you have been following me here (as a Follower or via RSS Feed), I hope you will head over to our new location and continue to be a part of the online Get Well Grounded Community.  You should reset your RSS settings so you'll continue to receive the feed of my new blog posts.  All of the existing blog content will remain here, but it can also be accessed on the new blog site.


Alright, come check out the revamped Get Well Grounded | Holistic Health & Nutrition website: www.getwellgrounded.com


Or connect directly to the new Get Well Grounded Blog here.


And don't forget to join our conversations on Facebook and Twitter.


Eat Well.  Live Well.  Be Well.  
Get Well Grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment